Students from the Chinese University of Hong Kong are encouraged to undertake clinical electives at LMU Munich.
- A minimum of 4 weeks may be spent in clinical electives at LMU's University Hospital.
- It is possible to combine electives in different clinical fields (min. 4 weeks each).
- German language proficiency is not a mandatory requirement.
- The International Exchange Office of Medicine assists students from Hong Kong with finding housing in Munich.
- Applicants should submit any inquiries or questions to Ms. Lisa Lechner, International Exchange Coordinator Faculty of Medicine email@example.com
Please see CUHK-LMU Collaboration for further information.
Program Directors at LMU Munich: Prof. Dr. med. Alexander Gerbes, Prof. Dr. med. Orsolya Genzel-Boroviczény
We look forward to having you visit us!